Thursday, January 26, 2012

Study Hall?

Yuck, so I don't have study hall for much longer unfortunately. Apparently I have been signed into a math class instead of study hall. Now I wont have as much time to write as I want but I'll learn my basic business math skills. What a waste of  valuable time. Anyway there's a teacher in here that actually comes and checks in what your doing (not the normal High School teacher I know, but then again I don't go to a normal High School). E draws the best pictures I have to say. I'm hoping that she'll draw me another one later so that I can color it in again. She's the best artist I know...or am friends with. S.K.P. wants to go hide in a closet. He wouldn't fit in the one he wants to hide in but if he did, it would give me a chance to say "So S.K.P. I see you came out of the closet this morning." Haha. So this is where you laugh and say that I'm not very good at being funny. That's true though. I'm only funny when I'm not trying to be, but at least I'm funny in some way right? I miss my boyfriend. I also just found out that one of my really good friends is getting deployed to Afghanistan and its killing me inside. I'm trying my hardest not to think about it but its really hard not to. If you've ever been in this kind of situation then you know what I mean. I want to send him packages and so many things just to make his life there a little more livable. I mean, he just got out of training not very long ago and he's already being deployed on a suicide mission....Though I probably shouldn't be talking about this online...not that anyone besides my boyfriends and E are reading this but still...Also I have had the song "Mack the Knife" stuck in my head for the past couple days. Its the perfect song for Dexter who I am absolutely in love with. He is a gorgeous man I have to say. Anyways, the gist of my life is really boring and I'm not a very exciting person...Dexter is a true guy though isn't he? I would love to marry him...if only he were a real person and not just a character in a book and a TV show. So my class mates are all behind me looking at all these different celebrities with out make up on and deciding weather they look better than they do with make up or not. It's really quite amusing to hear them saying if its extreme, or if they look natural, or like shit, or scary their hair their skin their eyes freckles etc. SHE"S SO PRETTY! Haha this is so much fun. I can just hear them judging and judging. It's almost as if they don't realize what they are doing. It comes naturally to the people in the U.S. They never notice when they are judging others and claim that they aren't. Don't get me wrong, I know I do it to, but the difference is that I admit to it where as most people if you ask them won't admit to it in any way possible.One day I'll go around on a class trip and take a picture of all of them with out make up on and let people on the web judge and vote on them just as they are to these people. They just don't realize how bad it is, what they are doing. It's almost as if it raises their self esteem, and makes them feel so much better about themselves...not just my class but everyone who looks at websites and things like that and talks like this about these poor people who never wanted their pictures taken like this. It's really not at all their fault but Whatever. Talk more later I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment