Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"People skateboarding make me really nervous"

I didn't really write much yesterday, but also got a Little Black Book to write in. Its for things that I don't wish the whole world to know, or for when I don't have Internet access. Haha A.C. (haha Ay Dios mio A.C.) is reading a book that I want to read, and I just realized that it's from Oprah's book club. Now we are talking about volcanoes, and how people who go high on those mountainous death traps need serious insurance just in case it happens to erupt. I'm not looking forward to this week. I want it to be February break already. Except for the fact that I'm going to my grandparents for the whole week. Out in the middle of nowhere. A.C. wishes she had an apartment, so do I. I realized that the last time w went to my grandparents my mom said she was going to get me texting AFTER because she knew there was nothing else to do there. She didn't get it for me after and she better get it for me before this time because last time was so extremely boring. Someone just said our class is messy, and all over the place. Thats so untrue. Everyone (but me) gets along with everyone else. So tired of this bullshit. I just wanna go home and go to college and eventually start all over. I'm nervous....If people somehow get a hold of this blog....I could see many of them being so pissed. Why would it matter though huh? If they don't like me already why should I really care what they are thinking or saying about me. My senior page, I bet, will only include a few people. Nothing special. My class will be so disappointed, especially the girls. I wont care though. Shouldn't care...Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment