Tuesday, January 24, 2012

That Chick

I can't think of anything better than to be done with this year. I am so tired of being with these people and I just cant take it anymore. I feel like I'm going insane! I mean seriously. This one girl especially I don't know how she couldhave possibly gone her whole life not made fun of, not hated, and not exiled or beat up. She can just be the most annoying person. She naggs and she acts like bimbo blonde when she isn't even a true blonde and it is so obvious. He was an awesome guy and no one cared that he was leaving. More than half of my senior class would be happy to trade her for him. I simply wan her to dis appear. I wouldn't even consider coming back to this insignificant school for a reunion. The only way I would ever think of coming back would be to brag and laugh in peoples faces. When I get out of here, I hope that these people know that most of them will be deleted off my facebook and phone because they are not real friends. Especially after the phone call incident earlier this year. Most of them don't even deserve to be on that friends list right now as it is. And that stupid boy who her ( bimbo cunt whore) decided to tell that I had a crush on last year now ignores me. He won't look at me or talk to me at all. We used to talk a lot, and now that friendship was broken all because of this bitch of a girl. I don't even know how to describe my hate towards her. She always has to one up everyone else. She has to be better than you because she has the lowest self esteem that I have ever seen in anyone before. She's selfish... shit its like A. He has pissed me up to the highest heavens. I dont think I have ever been that mad in my entire life. He is an Ungreatful Selfish BRAT. Though that I'm sure I can get over, but K I don't think I could ever get over that....The world is hers to take and she has it. She wins...

No comments:

Post a Comment