Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sick

All the best people are Raving Mad. E is the best friend a girl could have and even though the girl I loath is friends with her too, she doesn't let that get between us and neither do I. People think I'm jealous because she is stealing E from me but the truth is she's not. E is just as much my best friend as hers but she is just more clingy. I hate clingy people by the way, I can't take it I feel like I'm suffocating. Anyway life is about choices because I'm more open and brutally honest, I really do believe that I will go father in life than those who are clingy and spread things behind my back. In high school they may be doing just fine, but in the real world they are gonna end up getting their asses bit because they are so used to having everything handed to them and having other people stand up for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment