Monday, April 20, 2015

Meds

My ADD is acting up really bad. I've been forgetting everything! Even big things. This is what happened before I took the meds. Then I decided to get through college without them and I was doing so well. Now, I'm back to where I started. Not only that, My anxiety is through the roof. Maybe I need medication for that too. I've taken over 7 tests online and all have been a result of over 75%. I need a real test. One from the doctor or psychiatrist. I need something or I am not going to make it. Especially when I move away from everyone. My life is a huge emotional roller coaster right now and I don't know if it needs to be. I'm reacting to huge things, and carrying that reaction over to small things and I am so confused about my feelings right now. Well I guess we'll know more after I go to the doctors.

-Lots of Love
Audi

No comments:

Post a Comment