Sunday, April 19, 2015

I'd Give Anything...

Talked to him a bit last night. We are spending a short time apart but he said that he was feeling really good until he had to run errands for me and my mom, or when I called or texted he didn't feel good anymore. I am not sure what that means to him, but from my end it sounds as if he's happier when I'm not around. I can't imagine a life with out him. He doesn't believe in true love, but I know with all my body, mind, soul, and heart that he is the one that I want to be with for the rest of my life. It makes things really hard sometimes when he is so logical and I am so imaginative and creative. I used to love Disney and now all I can think about is how they lied to me, gave me false hope for the future. Disney tricked me into believing that when you find "the one" he will also think that you are "the one" and you will live "happily ever after." Obviously not the case, but I took all my bad experiences with guys and blew them off because I was never IN LOVE with them. I am IN LOVE with David. I am head over heels for this guy. I am drowning in happiness most of the time until this past month. Sometimes I get so happy thinking about how I have him that I cry. I cry out of love and happiness that God gave him to me. I just need to figure out how to keep him here. I'm not sure I can...

-Lots of Love
Audi

No comments:

Post a Comment