Friday, April 24, 2015

He lied. Again.

He told me that he didn't have any feelings for that girl, that he didn't like her at all. He lied to me. He still has feeling for you and we lived two weeks on that lie and it took therapy for him to tell me he still likes her. My relationship is still in the hole. He can reassure me of anything because for him nothing is certain you never know what will happen so he doesn't know if he'll have feelings for me past today or be with me past today or if this relationship will go anywhere. What does that even mean? Are you even really in this relationship at all? Do you even hear what your saying? What made you love me and what has changed? Help me out here I feel like I'm drowning and there's no hope of savior. 

-Lots of Love 
Audi

No comments:

Post a Comment