Monday, April 27, 2015

Confused.

You want to be here with me. You want to work this out because you love me and you don't ever want to hurt me again. Sometimes you feel like we aren't a good match because of the problems that you have cause, but I have also caused my fair share of problems. You can't just run when  things get tough. That isn't how relationships work. We are going to fix this, and we are going to work out and you agree with that, but because you have seen me cry you seem to think that that is all your fault. I continuously explain that its not just you. It's stress, anxiety, your mom, that girl, my insecurities. This isn't all you. You are helping me through all this. If I didn't have you I'm not sure I'd make it. Your even my motivation to lose weight and be healthy because I know this isn't how I want to look and it's not how I want you to see me. I want you to see the best of me and I'm trying really hard to get there. In the process it will hurt, but you have to understand that it's for the better of us. All these things that are happening that you see as your fault, we are working through them to better our relationship and strengthen it. Running away won't do either of us any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment