Monday, April 20, 2015

I Write These For Myself

I like writing. I don't mind people reading my writings. But honestly I write these so that I can help myself figure things out. I know someone is saying to themselves "then write a private journal." I am hoping that by keeping these public, if anyone else is having these problems they can know that they are not the only ones and they can contact me. I wanna be here to help people through my own experience. I hate feeling like I'm all alone or I'm the only crazy one out there who feels this way so I don't want others to feel like that. I want everyone to feel welcome. Except Kanyon Smith and Dani Schneider. They will never ever ever ever be welcome. They ruined my life in a way that I can never forgive.

-Lots of Love
Audi

No comments:

Post a Comment