Thursday, May 24, 2012

Much Ado About Nothing

So we are basing our Shakespeare play in the 1940's which should be fun, but I suspect that the rest of it is going to suck for me. I am a tiny part, an extra with no lines. I wont fit in any of the costumes because, to put it in a nice way, I am way to fucking curvy for these girls. Other than that I feel like this is going to go by so slow. I have no lines to memorize, I don't have anything else to work on so basically I'm sitting here every day doing nothing. On Facebook and this shit all day every day. I have no life, kill me. Anyways after the play is senior trip which I have already said is going to be a complete drag considering that I am deathly afraid of water and I'm allergic to the sun. O.K. It's really hard to talk about how much of a bad mood I'm in while listening to Wallpaper. "Ddd" and "STUPiDFACEDD." Best songs to make anyone feel better. Also Girlicious "Drank." simply ridiculous songs. Ddd Ddd da di da. I don't know whatcha mean, but I'm really glad you're feelin me. OH SHIT. I love you all hella much. Thanks for reading my whiney complaining shit. <3 Don't you ever stop loving me. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment