Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ddd

So I'm glad that there are only like three people that read this, although I sometimes do wish there were more. Strangers that I could relate to, not in a creepy way, but just to know that I'm not alone. So apparently my hair today reminds certain people of a cocker spaniel. Its ridiculous the things that people can think up. Anyways, I'm almost being pulled into a whole new part in the play. Hopefully it wont turn out that way because I don't want to memorize those lines in only four days, or really only one because everyone is supposed to be off book by tomorrow. I also have a new stalker on Facebook, as if two wasn't enough. He's an old crush. Now hes back after blocking me on Facebook and changing his phone number. He's saying that he misses me like crazy and is wondering if there is any chance that we'll get back together. Here's the thing. I am MADLY in love and I don't ever plan on leaving this guy because I'll never find anything better. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. He listens, treats me right, loves me, understands or at least tries to, deals with all my moods and shit that I pull. He's something that I would never be able to find again and so I don't plan on giving him up. Truthfully he's the only thing that matters to me and his opinion is the only one that I really listen to . it's unavoidable passion. He's my thing. My muse. My love. My home. My heart. My best friend. My faith. My hope. My everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment