Sunday, February 12, 2012

Vanlentines

I've always wondered why I give my class gifts on the holiday if none of them really like me? Why am I so nice to the people who I absolutely hate with all my heart? Because I like to give. I can't help it. I like that feeling you get when you give something truly heartfelt and the look on their face really makes my day. It only lasts a day, but it's better than nothing am I right? I bet no one bought me valentines day grams. You just watch. Everyone in my class will get one from someone, but I wont get any...It's been that way every year. Maybe I just don't deserve it. Maybe its a privilege that only some people earn. Maybe it's just not for me. I think my boyfriend is the only one that really understands how I feel. His is the only support I'll really accept too. I wrote an insane research paper today. sixteen pages long. lol I'll type a lot tomorrow. Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment