Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Saints Row (the third)

So...I really want that game. Though I've never played a game like that, but my boyfriend is coming over to teach me. He's bringing Saints Row two. I'm nervous. I feel like I'll be really bad at this game, but I'll want so bad to be really good at it tat I just wont stop trying. I suppose that can be a good thing too though because then I'll just keep learning. Although if i learn this, my boyfriend might get into making me try all these games. I suppose that will be fine, I love making him happy. That's what makes me happy. If he is reading this I want him to know how much I love him. He is just the sweetest thing in the whole world. Aw! I just saw the cutest and chubbiest dog that I have ever seen in my life. I know the dog type, but I have no idea how to spell it. I tried spelling it out but it just didn't look right. It came up with a red line under it, but when I right clicked on it, it had noting related to it. Does anyone know how to spell rot wilier?

No comments:

Post a Comment