Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Saint Valentine

So let me get this straight. Even though no one sits next to me in Main Lesson, you all want to claim that you like me? Once a camera shows up you guys are all like "Let's take a picture with Audrrinna!" What you not saying out loud is, lets make her feel like she's included for a few and make the teachers think that we are including her and pretend to all get along. That's not real Chicas, that's not how life works. Your setting yourself up for failure that way. Please go have fake fun somewhere else because I don;t want you fake friendship. I feel haunted by all the people who I thought were my friends, but really they turned against me soon after. I trusted them so much, and then they go and kill that trust. Like your using me for what you need, what you want me to do when your never really there for me. Your never there to return the favor. I really don't want to come on Friday. I want to stay home, or go to the library at my boyfriend's school. I want to be happy and not here with all you shit talking and lying ass holes. It's not that I don't like you, but you don't like me and I'd rather you just admit it to my face rather than hide it behind fake smiles and gifts that mean nothing. I'm sitting here with people who are actually honest right now. I'm so surprised that there really are people at my school like that. SHE keeps singing the stupid Justin Beiber song. I really can't stand it and would rather not have it stuck in my head for the rest of the week. I can't stand this. I am going to wear my sunglasses all day today. I want to sleep right now, or by with my lover. I know for sure that I don't want to be here. At least not here with these people. If I was walking around in the woods or by the river with someone that I actually enjoyed being with.

No comments:

Post a Comment