Saturday, February 9, 2013

I've been thinking too much

So since I only have classes on mondays and wednesdays really, I should be writing more often, but I've been thinking a lot lately. I know that I want to go into forensics, and I know that I want to move out into a small apartment. One of the ones where you walk into the kitchen and the living room, and then theres a small hallway and on one side is the bedroom and the other is the bathroom and thats it. I want to live in an apartment even after I get married, until I have kids and getting a house is an absolute must. I like small spaces. Big spaces really freak me out. I don't really make friends in class because I feel like they would be a distraction and I'm trying my best to give my classes everything I have so that I can finish school and get my amazing dream job. I feel like all success means to me is to be happy with myself, and where my life is going. I want to move in with my boyfriend and be happy and together and honestly not be so scared all the time. I've had a really amazing school year and I feel like this new year has really proved itself to be better than any years before and when I move out it'll only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment