Friday, February 15, 2013

...and I was like, why are you so obsessed with me?

I mean really, you texted and called me for a year after we broke up trying to get back together. It got so bad that I blocked your number. Then, you started harassing me on Facebook, sending me messages and posting on my wall so finally I had to block you. Now all those guys that you used to be friends with talk to me at school all the time about  how much of a douche you are and how they found god and all that. Honestly, I'm tired of hearing about you. I don't give a shit if your a satanist, and I don't care if you still live with your parents. I hate that they feel the need to walk up to me when I haven't talked to them for over a year and remind me of what a shit head you were and still are. What the hell is going through their minds. I broke up with him why the fuck would I know how he's doing or whats going on in his life, and why would I even want to know. He was manipulative and almost abusive. I don't care. Stop bringing it up Shitheads. Love Audi.

No comments:

Post a Comment