Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Amber Alert

They made a film about the amber alert and this event that happened because of it. These teen kids followed this car that was listed on the amber alert signs and ended up not receiving help all day no matter how many times they called the cops. So they follow him to his house and go in and find the girl in a cage and take her out and their almost out of the house when the teen girl is shot in the back of the head. The teen boy then shoots the guy and the guy shoots him. All three die but the little girl is found and returned to her family the next morning. Then I watched this movie on 9/11 and I realized that I watch all these things and cry my eyes out because that's all I want to do in life. I want to help all these people who don't get the help they need. I want to go into the Criminal Justice Career and take it seriously. I want to  help people who can't help themselves. People don't take their career seriously enough to take the calls and warning signs that they are getting as a serious threat because they think they are better than that. I think watching the plane crash into that building caused more emotion for me than I have ever felt in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment