Saturday, August 25, 2012

Something you DONT talk about in public...

I got a giant teddy bear for free from goodwill because he has a HUGE hole in his back that's easily reparable. I decided that I would name him Baxter. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Stewie Griffin and Adam West? Because I do, oh so much. Love is something you should never hold your friends to because trust will never happen between the two of them. Videos take too long to upload on twitter. By the way friends I have a twitter and a tumblr now so you can add both of those accounts they are under the email beamerbwmgirl@gmail.com or are called Audrrinna Love. Check me out I am so tech savy. Anyways I know I have given a lot more people the addresses to my other sites, but I intend to keep it at this minimum. I don't want everyone reading my dirty shit. <3 Audi

No comments:

Post a Comment