Sunday, August 26, 2012

Its MORNING

I am so anxious today. It is the day before the first day of school and I plan to pamper myself like no other so that I can look my best for college! I have so much to do today it's not even funny. I would type up my To Do list, but the full thing is written on my ipod which is syncing right now. Otherwise I don't think I'd remember everything that's written on there. I should add Blogging, Tweeting, Instagraming, Vloging, and Tumbling along with playing the sims. So yesterday I did start a vlog although I am hoping that no one I know finds it. It's really short and has nothing to do with anything I just wanted to see if I was comfortable with it. I decided that it was fun and that I can do that maybe not everyday but when I get the chance. Ill do all my shit tomorrow for sure but the Vloging I'm no so sure if I will get to that today. Tomorrow, for the first day of college, I only have one class. It's math and I'm not really looking forward to it, but David said that you don't really do much during the first week. This gave me the hope that I can make it through the week and my Tuesday and Thursday 7-7 all day class schedule. Well I just looked at my ipod and my stupid iTunes deleted all my games and social apps because it's retarded and now I'm pissed. I paid hella for most of those apps. If they aren't on my other computer I  am going to be pissed even more. Anyway I'll probably be blogging and such a lot more often, but you should check out my other site accounts. Love you <3 Audi

No comments:

Post a Comment