Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sunday School

It's not the kind of Sunday school that you normally think of. Rather than being at a church, I'm at school. I'm sitting here on my lap top doing nothing. Again, this is for the senior play at the school. Again I am stuck here with nothing to do, and no one to talk to. It's so hot here in California in the summertime and I feel like I am dying of thirst. Unfortunately I have nothing to drink and thus my mouth is beginning to feel very dry. Just typing about it is making me that much more conscious of how thirsty I really am. The air in this small room is so stuffy and the one fan that is attempting to circulate the room isn't helping in the least bit. We haven't gotten as far in the play as we had anticipated, but I hope we are still going to end at the same time. Nine is late for me. Especially when I have to wake up at six to be at school on time. Some people just get worse and worse. More selfish and less caring of the close people they hurt along the way. So many people are becoming more and more whoreish and slutty. It's almost too much to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment