Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mistaken.

So when they said, "Hey, you are going to go on that senior trip and have the time of your life. You'll bond and have a blast on the beach." and I said' "No, I hate sand, I don't like my class, I'm afraid of water, I'm allergic to the sun, and thus I'll be indoors alone at all times. Knowing our class I wont be allowed to be unsocial or be on electronics hardly ever so what is the point in me going on this trip?" It ended just as I thought it would. Five minutes after being here I get stuck on a couch with the one person I absolutely hate with a burning passion. As if that wasn't enough my aloe bottle cracked in my suitcase and spilled blue goop all over my things. I spent my day sleeping and attempting to read and blog. I've been indoors in my room by myself all day. Only when I go down to eat are there people that aren't at the beach. It's like I'm home, but no one that I know is around, and I'm under house arrest. I can feel a migraine coming on. I feel like I'm going to puke and this is literally the worst trip I have ever been on. I just want to get into a coma until Thursday in time to pack and leave with the class. By the way, I dyed my hair like red velvet cake like I've been telling you all that I've wanted to do for a very long time. People are finally beginning to realize how selfish she really is though. She has so much money that she can throw around that she's just not used to not getting what she wants. She can go out and buy the most expensive makeup and clothes, thinking we're lesser because we can't, or according to her we just won't. Honestly no matter how much expensive shit she buys, it will never make her beautiful on the inside. It's not that I don't try my best to be nice and get along, but some of the things she says and does to me isn't worth the pain of holding all this in. We can't get the code on our door to work so we aren't supposed to shut the door or people can't get in and out of our suite. Can you guess who keeps shutting the door? That's right! You've guessed it! She does! Get me out of this damn shit hole. I'm ready to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment