Thursday, June 7, 2012

Last Day

Ok some serious shit has gone down today and to be honest I'm more ready than ever to get out of here. I have realized that these people are so much more immature than I had ever known a senior could be. It's almost as if they don't respect my personal space. They don't realize when they've gone too far. Its something they honestly need to fix or they won't have any good friends when they move on from high school because everyone in college is going to think they're immature bitches. The only people they'll be able to hang out with will be immature high schoolers, barbie wannabes, and whores. Those would be the only people stupid enough to hang out with someone like that. It's more than I can fathom at the moment. Going on stage. I'll write more later I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment