Wednesday, September 12, 2012

For Joe and all those other BITCHES

Girls are so damn catty...is that right? I mean look at the guys? Why you gotta be such a bitch? You have a problem with all my other friends being guys? That's because girls like you are fucking bitches. I mean really you want me to trust you after all the shit you've put me through? Fuck that, you're so not worth it. Who do you think you are? You don't control anyone. You can't turn any of my real friends that I trust on me. But you know what? I can turn them on you and you know why that is? It's because they are lying fucking bitches that love drama, not real friends. You'll see. You'll be sorry you ever lost me as a friend because I don't make a very good enemy douche. Don't say your sorry because I don't care. Your already on my bad side and there's nothing you can do to fix that anymore. <3 With Love, Audi

No comments:

Post a Comment