Thursday, December 13, 2012

So. The sitch?

Here's the thing. This is my blog. Yes I know what I say on here may be judgmental  but honestly I really don't care what you think. This is my vent space and YOU don't have to read it. It's not like once your on an internet page you can't click the little red X in the corner and make this page magically disappear. It smells like the doctor's in this FLC hallway. I went and saw Red Dawn today. Awesome movie, new and old. They've made me realize that I have been avoiding this deathly fear and nightmares that I have been having where America is so bankrupt that everyone who can invades us and we all die off. This is the reason why I want to move away. I don't know about all of you, but I am legit scared to be living here. I feel like I won't be alive for much longer. To all of you who have access to my blog, I love you. If we do get invaded on 12/21/12 and that's why the world ends, I'm fighting. I won't give up that easily. I want to live and I want my family and everyone else to live too. Start collecting weapons now. Join my group of fighters. Go Wolverines! We will prevail in times of hardship. Well I just had a mini heart attack. Something made a loud noise and then my little brother was calling for my mom. I better go see what's going on. Love Audi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment