Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Ralization

Once I left high school and all the people that I didn't like there behind me, there wasn't really anything to vlog or vent about anymore. There was no drama, no people that I hate, nothing. Once I graduated and got away, the bloging and vloging became less and less frequent. It was like I fell off the face of the earth. I became calm and relaxed like I wasn't carrying the whole world on my shoulders anymore. It sounds wrong, but it was a huge relief to not have to try so hard to impress my peers and fit in. I can finally rest my head and know for sure that there aren't any demons hiding in the people I know waiting for the perfect moment to pop out. I have cut down my facebook friends from 700 to 147. I don't even really use it anymore, or any other  social network anymore. Honestly, it makes me feel free. For once in my life I feel like I can breath, and maybe even trust again. It was eye opening how much people can hold you back with out you even noticing it. Love Audi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment